Sunday, December 6, 2015

Orphan Art Supplies

Hi Everyone- Joanne has asked me to post this.
-Karen
__________________________________________________________
ORPHAN ART SUPPLIES

The New Technique swap has taken an interesting turn.

I ordered some things from an online art supplier, and somehow, these specialized items came in my box. I didn't order either (encaustic paint and etching ink), and (furthermore) don't know how to use either. More importantly, I don't want to pursue either as a new technique at present (no sense of me having to spend $400 in new supplies, say, in order to not waste $20 in  products).



The online company doesn't want them back, but I don't want to just throw them out. Thus, they are orphans, looking for a good home.

If anyone knows what they are, and would, in fact, use them (i.e., they really are NOT a new technique to you), then email me at mormonink@gmail.
Keep in mind that I will have to foot the postage anywhere I send them, so don't respond just because it seems to be free stuff. Getting it to you will NOT be free to me. However, I'm happy to pay the postage if they will be helpful to someone, and if it will get them used.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to use them, but just wanted to say what a nice thing for you to do.

Post a Comment