Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cats - part 3

 It seems appropriate that my first post-vacation posting be about cats, since I am still being punished by my own kitty, Jake, for my 10 day absence.
Perhaps all this gorgeous cat art will help.


First up are two from Cara:


Here are ten from Currie:

 
 







Two from Eric:


Two from Gina:


And finally, here are nine from Joanne:
(Joanne took this opportunity to practice with a wide variety of techniques and materials.  Several of her drawings reference the work of other artists and she wanted me to be sure to give proper attribution)

 


(from a drawing by Lee J. Ames)
(skirt drawings inspired by Noel Chapman and Judith Cheek)
 
 (from a photograph by Paddy Cutts)
  




 How's that for some fabulous feline fun?

I'll post even more as soon as Captain Furrypants lets me get up.







1 comment:

big mamabird said...

He probably thinks he's helping you catch up on some rest! My cat punishes me by peeing on things...

Post a Comment