Saturday, September 7, 2013

Purple postcards - part 3

Oh look - I have one more delicious batch of purple cards to show you!

Here are four from Leslie :
 




 Linda sent these four:





The next four are from Lorinda:





and Lucinda sent these two:


Marsie made this fishy one:

Peggy sent us six:







These four are from Rose: 




Susie sent these four:




and this last one is from Tameko:


Here's all 79 cards spread out on my dining room table this morning.
They will be heading out in today's mail!


4 comments:

big mamabird said...

Oh my!

Unknown said...

Beautiful post cards ladies!!!

Karen said...

Awesome cards. These swaps look like a lot of fun!

Lorinda.C.F said...

Wow, I would love to receive any of the cards I've seen. So glad to be a part of this swap!

Post a Comment