Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Through My Window - part 1


So far, I have received 4 lovely responses to the "Through my window" challenge.

Ellen's haiku on the back of her card reads:
"Outside the window
The backyard is in full bloom
Flowers everywhere"
(lucky Ellen!)

 Elaine, a self-professed "closet sketcher"  joins MMSA for the first time with this lovely drawing.
Welcome Elaine - glad you found us!

 Ria (who is also a photographer) took this picture in New Mexico, where she lived for 4 years.

Terrie sent this beautiful watercolor.
(you are a woman of many talents, Terrie!)
 

I bet there are more great "windows" waiting for me in mailbox.  Stay tuned!

5 comments:

amy said...

Wow, these are all so different but all so fantastic. I love them all.

Roberta Warshaw said...

They are all lovely!

Cameron said...

What a cool idea! I love how each are so different but equally lovely!

Anonymous said...

Marvelous views! xox

Lesa said...

Wow, what gorgeous cards this time!

Post a Comment